I published the version 1.1 of my TeamBuild 2010 activity to update versioning attributes in AssemblyInfo files. This new version brings the following features:
- Added support for the AssemblyInformationalVersion attribute with the following tokens:
- $(version): the AssemblyVersion value after update.
- $(fileversion): the AssemblyFileVersion value after update.
- $(date:<format>): the current date.
- Lowered BuildMessageImportance of successful file update from High to Normal.
- Added VersioningSettings class to manage activity settings.
The sample workflow project was also updated to use the new VersionSettings class. If you have any remarks, bugs or request feel free to use the forum or enter an issue on codeplex.
The SP1 of Team Explorer Everywhere is available at the following address:
To know what was shipped, please see my previous post on the beta. Two additional features were added:
- A parameter was added in the Eclipse preferences to enable/disable auto connect to TFS on startup.
- A list of workspaces was added to the pending changes window.
If you want to see the plugin in action, you can see, when it’s available, the web cast of my session during the TechDays 2011 : Développez en Java avec la plateforme Team Foundation Server 2010. As you may suspect, it’s in french